Sunday, June 9, 2013

I realized my last post is kinda vague, and some of you might be lost about whats going on. So as you all probably know, the dude who cut off carter's arm said that hes coming for me next.  B has become a proxy. He is avoiding me now, and told all my friends lies about me, which made them cut off all contact with me. But a weird thing happened the other day. I was sitting outside of my school waiting for a ride home, and I saw B and a few of my old friends walk out. They ignored me completely, even when I tried talking to them. B didnt ignore me this time, but kept glaring at me with a look of pure hatred. Just seeing him look at me like that made me finally break. I fell to the ground and started sobbing uncontrollably. I heard a loud gasp, and someone running over. The person dropped to the ground next to me, and pulled me closer so I could cry into their shoulder. I looked up expecting to see one of my old friends there, but to my surprise it was B, and he looked seriously concerned for me. He was the old B again, and not the hateful little shit he has turned into. He stayed that way for a few more seconds before suddenly changing. He gave me a look of disgust, and surprise, and pushed me off him before walking away. On a last note, yes I'm having a complicated relationship with someone. Some of you probably know him, but most dont. I wont say exactly who it is for certain reasons. And yes rose, it is the slightly annoying person that I was complaining about the other day :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you mean love. Its the same me. Just a little wiser to all your bullshit.

    ReplyDelete