Sunday, December 22, 2013

You don't talk much do you?

Well forgive me for not wanting to talk to the creep who kidnaps women from their homes.

I helped you Clary. If I didn't take you from that place, then you'd never know the truth.

I told you never to call me that. I swear, once I get out of here I'll slice you into little pieces and force feed you your own flesh.

Big words from the little girl.

I'm not a little girl goddamn it.

Is the scary little girl angry?

Why don't you let me out of here, and we'll see who's scary.

Now why would I do that? Wouldn't want you getting away just yet.

Your just afraid that You'll get your ass served to you by a woman.

Maybe, I should just leave you here to think about how your behaving.

Come back you coward! Face me like a man!





1 comment: