Sunday, May 25, 2014

So me and Mr B have been moving around alot. Trying to avoid people that are less than friendly is harder than one would think. And we sure have gone far. We finally got to...Russia I think he said? He says he has a bit of unfinished business to take care of here, which i'm totally down for right now. We should be leaving soon though because of alot of chaos that's happening here at the moment.

So we were walking down a street, and the dumb ass wouldn't stop humming a annoying as hell song. After awhile it got to me and I couldn't take his crap anymore. I turned to him, with eyes glaring, and knife pointed. "Hum it one more time you little shit. I dare you." Just as I finished my sentence a large building behind me collapsed. B looked from me to the building a few times before nodding his head and quickly walking in the other direction.

This was only the first time something huge has fallen around us. Its complete mayhem everywhere. Crap is falling on people, there is blood all over the streets, everyone turning on each other and total confusion. Someone is causing more trouble than I could have imagined. I have to say I am actually sorta curious as who is fighting over what, and why.

For now we are hiding with a family in a underground bunker like thing. They were nice to let us in here with them, but I wont stay for long even if that's B's course of action. Not with something this big happening outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment