Thursday, July 17, 2014

B brought me to my mom's old house. Surprising everything is neat, and pretty untouched, except for the kitchen, bloodstains on the floor, and shallow graves out back. I would have thought someone would have come in and removed the stuff from the house, because the people living there are now dead, but I was apparently wrong.

B showed me my mother's old room, and I have to say that at first I was sure we had the wrong room. Let me explain why... They was nothing girlie in there. No pink, or anything like that. There was one dress in the closet and it was a black dress with skulls on it. It just wasn't the kind of room I would expect from her. There were dark band posters all over the walls, dark red curtains over the windows, and a bed with black and purple blankets. The clothing here consisted of ripped pants, shirt and bracelets with music groups on them, and dark hoodies. There was a long piece of wood with wheels on it, in the closet. B called it a long board.

He is encouraging me to take whatever I want to replace my old clothes, or get to know my mom better or some shit like that. I don't know if I will though. Although I think I might take the music device in here. We are gonna stay here a few days because its a place to stay, but other than that I don't know.

5 comments:

  1. Dunno who told you all girls have to wear pink. There's no right or wrong way to be a girl.

    My room was girlie AND with dark band posters. I had hippy clothing, sporty clothing, army clothing and punk clothing cause I couldn't tie myself down to one thing. Never have, never will, this bird flies free.

    The point being, you can express femininity however ya damn well please. Fuck the rest. Wear loads of pink, or don't, and remember not to give a fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it sounds like I would get along with your mom just fine (Can't believe I just wrote that).

    What are the bands, depicted on the band posters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh, I can't believe you wrote it either; you don't get along with anyone...

      Delete
    2. Pierce the veil, Suicide silence, Bring me the horizon, Of mice and men, Mindless self indulgence, My chemical romance, Escape the fate, and Attila. Never heard of any of them before, but they are all also on the music thing.

      Delete
    3. I like all of those, special place in my heart for MCR and Attila. But the glaring exception is BMTH; they're considered a fuckin joke in the UK rock scene but I guess they might be perceived as cooler internationally. *shrug*

      Delete