Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello everyone, L here. If you dont know who I am then thats your problem. As much as me and the shadow bitch hate each other, she gave me the information to her blog in case something happened to her. Before you ask, no I have no idea what happened to her. Now she left me a list of things to do for her. Lets go over it shall we?
-Send shadow pills to miss med.
-Send a prewritten fuck you note to morningstar.
-Give ignis the wickedy witch some stupid books.
-Give wickedy witch jr unda some candles.
-Make sure the suspicious ticking package gets to a nearby proxy base.
-Go shopping for Ashley's wedding gift.
-Kill myself, and send the body to Kelevra.
Now I am more than happy to do everything on that list except the last one. I know she hates me, but if anyone's body is going there, its hers. I've already sent the pills, and note, so I'm leaving soon for that proxy base. I will keep all you wonderful people updated on the missing shadow bitch.

4 comments:

  1. Those pills seriously fuck you up....

    And make sure it's a good gift! Like a nice knife~ maybe a sword. Something useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, random side note
      OMG L IS CUUUUTE
      GRANTED I LIKE RAITO AND I TOTALLY SIDE WITH KIRA BUT I LIKE L TOOO
      YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE IN ANIME/MANGA

      Delete
    2. A pervert, a know it all, and a unhealthy eater. The week i spent at his house, I found that almost his entire wardrobe was long sleeve white shirts, and jeans. Yeah its cute...bordering on obsession, but cute.

      Delete
    3. I dont want to say its a sword, but its a sword.

      Delete