Monday, September 16, 2013

I get stabbed, and the next thing I know I'm waking up in a hospital bed. According to the doctor someone found me bleeding on a nature trail, and brought me here. I put up quite a fight, and apparently broke a nurse's nose. I'm told they ended up having to sedate me. I obviously dont remember any of this happening. I'm still in the hospital now, and I just now got back my electronics. Now your probably all wondering who stabbed me, and what the hell i was doing right? Well I told L I was going after nick. This isnt true. I tried getting some imformation on the Fear he serves, and what the hell she wants with erika. Lets just say it isnt good for erika. I'm not sure who stabbed me, but I'm pretty sure it was one of L's little friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment