Monday, August 4, 2014

Scary? Yeah you could say that...

Clarrisa told me to stay inside because she heard something outside. Of course I won't listen because technically I'm older. But she went out and I followed her. What happened next is definitely a surprise to anyone. She ran out, pulled a knife from a holster thing on her leg, which I didnt even know she had, and took down the guy that has been following us with a speed that I have never seen anyone go. She tied him up and her voice changed from the cutesie innocent teenager tone she always has to a lower more dangerous, and pretty freaking scary tone of voice. She then started bascially interrogating him, and when she didnt get the answers she wanted... she cut his ear off, then drug him kicking and screaming to the shed out back. She came back like half a hour later, and acted like nothing happened. When I went out back, the shed was just gone. And i'm starting to think shes not as innocent and shielded as she makes everyone think she is.

4 comments:

  1. As a teenage girl myself: we are taught to present ourselves as docile and pretty, but we still have motivations of our own and sometimes we have to drop the veil, you know? Sorry if it scares you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my fair share of when kendra would drop the nice "veil" of hers. No, this was different. There was something scary, almost animalistic about what she did out there. Something more than a simple tough girl act to get info.

      Delete
  2. Only doing the job you can't seem to do right, little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, stop peeing your pants, that's what people do, face it and go with it.

    Or you can go ahead and die.

    ReplyDelete