Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I wont let this happen again.

After she came back in from doing whatever it was she did to the guy, I went searching around in kendra's old room because of a odd hunch I had concerning clarrisa's weird behavior. I found the box she had mentioned in a recent post, and realized the knife and holster she had outside was one from the box. I went out to the living room and demanding to see the knife she had, she got a pissed look on her face, and the next thing I know I'm waking up in a locked cupboard with the mother of all headaches. I then heard her crying loudly and calling my name, asking where I was. I called out her name, and she ripped open the cupboard with the most shocked look on her face as she softly asked "Why the hell are you hiding in the cupboard?" She claims not to remember taking the knife, attacking the guy, knocking me out, or making the bitchy post and comments. The last thing she remembers is making the post about the box, then reaching to touch one of the dresses in the box. Also I knew that I remembered the look she gave the guy when cutting him. It's the same look kendra gave me when she was killing me for the first time. I think it's time to get rid of this box....

3 comments:

  1. I told her to fucking burn it.

    Definitely get rid of it. Preferably with gloves and tongs. Preferably, again, with fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd do more than just burn the thing... Take whatever's left after the fires die out and separate it all while burying it.

      Delete
  2. Those items might have made her a bit out of control, but I doubt all of it was from that. Do you already forget that she is a highly trained and very talented ex servant of Lilith? You seem almost surprised at her ability, child.

    ReplyDelete