Wednesday, September 10, 2014

This is why we cant have nice things.

Shes gone. Just gone. Actually more like stolen away. Lilith came for her last night, and i couldnt do anything about it. she grabbed her arm and was just gone like that. I hate to think what terrible things she is now going through there, and i can only hope she finds her way back to me somehow. For now I will sit and wait for her. And if she never returns then i will die here alone with only thoughts of her to keep me sane.

4 comments:

  1. :| Is anyone else struggling to tell who they should be more concerned about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Seems like everything always happens at once. Can't we all just have a vacation for a week?

      And B, she might be fine. Lilith seemed to have a high opinion of her, last I remember at least. If anything, she'll probably be punished lightly. I may be wrong, but well, until we know for sure we should try to be optimistic about the situation.

      Delete
    2. That isn't what I meant. I meant I dunno whether to be more concerned about B or Clarissa.

      Delete
    3. They're both strong people. Look at how long B's been around. And Clarissa, well, she can obviously hold her own.

      I hope you find her B. Or she finds you.

      Delete