Sunday, September 28, 2014

I don't need a month to decide my fate. I have already decided to decline Lilith's offer. I have no desire to be her servant, and I don't see how she can do anything about it. B is now in a safe place where no one can harm him, so I can move on to my next goal without worrying about him.

What is my next goal? That is what some of you are probably wondering now. Well some things I have heard about have greatly angered me, and I hope to make it right. Concerning a dirty servant in possession of something that is none of his concern. With their permission I hope to assist Med, and Carter in obtaining the sword.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Operation: Intangible Sword, here is your badge and complementary knife. Email me your skype if you have one; otherwise, we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took over my mother's old skype, so I can send you that if you don't already have it.

      Delete
    2. She might even have had you on the contacts. I'll look through them for you.

      Delete