Saturday, September 27, 2014

It's alright everyone. I'm alright. Yes Lilith took me away, but no I was not harmed, nor was I punished in any way for the things I have done against her. If anything my visit to the garden was... enlightening. Lilith says i'm special, says i'm different, says i'm her favorite.

You see I was part of a special experiment from birth. I was one of over 100 babies that were injected with all sorts of nasty things, mostly taken from other Fears. Lilith had this done in order to create a special servant to aid her in her mission. Of those hundred children, I was the only functioning survivor. By this I mean that there were a few other than me that live through it all, but they were all deformed, and mentally unstable.

She made sierra raise me, because she was one of the best female servants she had. I was trained well, and treated well, but no one ever let on that I was different in any way, and Sierra was forbidden to treat me like I was any different from any other of the children in the garden.

But now I know the truth. I'm much faster, and stronger, and smarter than the others. I also never age like the others. I have the ability to hide myself from people, and Fears, which is why Sierra could never find me when I left. And now Lilith wants me to help her get rid of the siblings that she hates. She promises that B and I can go live with surviving members of my mom's family when I am done helping her, and that we will never be bothered by any Fear again if we so please. 

I have a month from today in normal time to make my decision.     

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't do it. I don't trust her at all. Not after what she did to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The choice is already made my friend. I follow my own path, not one made by her.

      Delete
    2. I said that, once. Then she dug her claws in deep. Don't believe much of what she says. I was once her favorite, too. And that 'gift' isn't so uncommon.

      Delete
  2. Is that the extent of your information on these 'Special Children'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much. I could find out more if you like? I know people who could probably tell me. Anything specific you might want to know?

      Delete
    2. Knowing geneaology would be great. I have a hunch this is not the only time it's been tried.

      Delete