Wednesday, October 18, 2017

What now?

OK, so I've done some searching and it seems I might have been wrong about everyone being gone. There are fairly recent updates from a few familiar names. That is if you call a few months ago recent. With having been tormented for so long in a seemingly timeless hell, a few months seems like nothing to me.

At this point, my hope is to reconnect with some people and help as I can. After all what else is there to do? I can't exactly live a normal life, after everything I've been through.

Hopefully, any of them will trust me at all with my extended absence and unsavory reputation.

4 comments:

  1. I know how it feels to deal with Her. She'll never let up. Welcome back to the living. I suppose. Try to enjoy a normal life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With this life, there is no real normal. She's bound to come for me again sooner or later anyway, so it's probably best to not get too comfortable.

      Delete
    2. She will. Very persistent, that one.

      Delete
    3. For sure. I don't think she's ready to let me go yet with all the work she's already put into me. An immortal assassin like me has the potential to cause quite a bit of trouble for her.

      Delete