Friday, October 20, 2017

My search continues.

So far all my connections have been dead ends. Seems to me that a few months is plenty of time for someone to drop off the face of the earth.
Surprisingly enough, my first real conversation since leaving the garden was one that found me. It's at least slightly encouraging that Carter is still with us... Or more like just me at this point.
Although, I really shouldn't be surprised as he is just like me in the immortal department. A brother of sorts.

I would attempt to find him, but I know it would be a damn near impossible task. If he truly does not want to be found, then he won't be. But rest assured that if he wants to meet up at any point, I won't be too hard to hunt down.

As always I shall update if anything of note happens.

7 comments:

  1. It's pretty easy to hide and go unnoticed, but I don't know how safe it would be for everyone else. Sometimes, this immortality is a curse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immortal Huh? Well if you have nothing else to do for the time being then perhaps you'd be interested in helping out a fellow runner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe.. Come off anonymous and we can talk. I at least like to know the name of the person asking the favor.

      Delete
    2. Better? I could really use some assistance at the moment. I'm being tracked by some not very nice guys, and I don't think I can fight them off if they corner me again. I barely got out alive the first time.

      Delete
    3. You know the large library in down town Vancouver? I'll trying to stay around here for as long as I can. Please hurry.

      Delete
    4. I think I know the place, and this had better not be a trap or I promise you won't make it out alive.

      Delete