Sunday, May 20, 2018

Good job Abby.

Turns out that Abby knows how to hot wire  cars.  Real curious where she learned that fun little trick.  I Guess its pretty handy to have her around if you need easy transportation.
We ended up stealing a nice inconspicuous little mini van to get us to California a bit faster.  It was a decidedly better idea than just walking I suppose. Had a fun little road trip though.  Starting to feel a bit like a mother over here, because despite how I may look, I'm a quite a bit older than Abby.

Haven't found the sanctuary yet. I only know the basic area its in. Going to take more searching to find its exact location.
For now we're just going to lay low until we find the place. Wouldn't want to show any unwanted visitors its location if its not already dead over there.
That would not help my chances of them not trying to kill us. We're still hoping they will trust me at all after the last time I was with them.

So for obvious reasons I can't tell any of you details about our location outside of just the state. And keep in mind this place is huge. So, sorry to the people hoping I'd give it up so easy. Guess you have to actually put some work in to find us after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment