Thursday, May 31, 2018

Ouch

We found the place we were looking for. Yes, the place is still in use.
And yes they allowed us entry after a bit of negotiating on Abby's part.
I'd have to say, it went way better than I was thinking though so that's pretty good.

I made Abigail stay in the car while I went to check out the spot.
She's not exactly immortal, so I wanted to keep her out of harms way.
When I found the entrance, they definitely remembered me, and not for good reasons.
So I sorta lost my right knee cap to their rifle's bullets, which made it obvious to me that they didn't want to kill me.
They definitely would have taken me out if they wanted.
I'm just lucky I got off with just that.

They took me down and held a gun to my head as they questioned why I was there and how I had found them again.
In my typical fashion I let them know that I'm not know as Lilith's best for no damn reason.
I have my ways of finding whoever I want.

This answer was not well received because I then lost the other knee.
Other than cursing them out a little, I just stayed put.
I was hoping my lack of action would reflect that I had no murderous intents toward them.

It was about that time that Abby came trotting up despite my instructions to stay put.
I'm guessing that she decided against listening to me when she heard the second gunshot.
As she came around the corner she saw me down and immediately put her hands up. She slowly approached us while quickly telling them that she'd like her knee caps to stay intact if they didn't mind.

She got guns pointed at her as well, but if we're being honest here she's way better with words than I am. That being said she didn't have much trouble convincing them to lower their weapons.
Abby answered all their questions, and after a bit, content that we weren't trying to kill them, they allowed us entry.

I'm in the infirmary as I type this. Got patched up as well as can be expected, and im currently waiting for my body to heal itself up.
Although I don't think they quite trust me yet, as I can see an armed guard outside of the room.

Now that I've gotten Abby somewhere safe, I don't know how long I'll actually stay around.
My task is complete. I'll have to move on again soon, as it might not be safe for her if I stay too long. It's already going to be pretty hard for me, because I've gotten myself attached. I hope she can forgive me for leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment