Sunday, May 6, 2018

Obligatory update?

Well everyone I'm still here and still alive. Feels like it's been forever since I've made a post.
I guess I'll just cut to the chase and make this short since I have some traveling to do soon with Abigail.

Only took me about a week to track the seekers down, seeing as they've gotten incredibly sloppy as of late and don't seem too interested in covering their tracks.

To be completely honest I'm surprised that they've even survived this long when the rest of their kind is long dead.

Now I know that their numbers have seriously dwindled in the last couple years but what I found was surprising none the less. It was a small group of about 3 seekers and a handful of normal proxies. They were holed up in an old abandoned church a few miles away from where me and Abby had been staying.

What followed was not at all the long and dangerous fight I was anticipating. Yes they were backed into a bit of a corner but I still expected there to be more of a fight.

They only took two of my fingers and left me with a few bruises/cuts. Not much fun at all if you ask me. Especially considering what went down with the rest of their kind when they tried to kill me before. Which I guess I never really elaborated on.

 Just for everyone's knowledge, I lost an eye, an arm, and couldn't actually eat for a bit on account of being impaled in the stomach so many times. The fuckers almost did enough damage to temporarily kill me last time. Which I gotta say is impressive, because I've only had a handful of other people get me to that point.

So as you can probably tell, It's almost as if they had just given up this time around. If I didn't know any better I would almost think it's a little bit suspicious.


Anyway... The seeker infestation has been taken care of, and it's time for us to move on. I've heard that there is a small runner sanctuary of sorts run by a few old 'friends' of mine that's still in business down in California.
 Considering the fact that the last time I saw them I was working for Lilith again and tried setting them on fire... I just hope they don't shoot me on site. So fingers crossed on that one.

8 comments:

  1. There are still sanctuaries? Each one I've tried tracking has been deserted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even completely sure this one is still standing.
      I was told about it before the seeker problem, so it might very well be abandoned by now.

      I've learned that a month or two makes a big difference around here.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. No kidding. Hopefully you'll find other people around who won't immediately jump to the attempting murder thing.

      Delete
    4. Seems like most people I encounter jump to that. Safe to say I've pissed off alot of people.

      Delete
    5. You could try a disguise, might buy you a few more seconds.

      Delete
  2. I have just finished reading your entire blog.

    Is it true that you actually locked your ex in a cupboard?

    How incredibly peculiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um.... Yeah it's true, but that was a longggg ass time ago. No need to talk about it now.
      Wait...why are you leaving a comment here when you're literally right next to me???

      Delete