Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ok, so today I hungout with a old friend. Not gonna give any names for obvious reasons. We were gonna go to the park, which is against my better judgment... but we ended up going to the school, and hanging out around there. You will never guess who I ran into. B. Yup. B. Cant believe it.... he shouldnt be here. acted pretty normal, but that isnt the point. Its the fact that he was there. talking. breathing. just there. He hungout with us and i didnt say anything because i didnt want her knowing anything at all. So.... I also saw some shadows that didnt belong.... And you all know what that probably means... Also some black birds... Big black birds... Some are outside the house right now still... at her house right now...helping her cook. She noticed them. Asked questions. And I told her some stuff. Apparently she already knew something about them. Guess i have someone else here involved slightly.. not happy about it tho, since shes none of my best friends. I hoped to keep her away. Hopefully she doesnt know to much yet. Can only hope.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, my brothers and sisters have found you then, my dear? Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing messenger boy is boring, but it is my job. Short message from Mr. Carter: 'B's alive? I thought chaos killed him? Are you 100% percent sure?' -- Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, with Morningstar coming back from the dead, it's shouldn't surprise us.

      Delete
  3. Why is it never the Runners that come back to life?

    ReplyDelete