Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ok...its 3 in the morning...I cant sleep... and i'm bored... so I'm gonna make a post. ok..so... does anyone else find dimensional bleeding to be extremely annoying or is that just me? Like seriously... It just annoys the hell out of me. um... I killed 2 proxies earlier.... and chaos took care of the bodies.. but she could have done it differently, and not try to annoy other proxies.. I swear shes gonna get me killed if she keeps doing shit like like leaving the bodies next to a house of proxies... and carving her name into their chests.... i mean can you just not? Shes nothing but trouble, and its starting to annoy me... well at least it wasnt her killing them this time...Sometimes i almost feel bad for them, because she can be brutal. Ok, anyone wanna know what music i'm listening to at this time of night? My sleepy mind is telling me this is a good idea to tell you. sooooo music. Dont like it? dont care. and if it really bothers you so much then here. More music. Two of the best songs in the world. one says fuck you i'll do what i want, and the other says cant touch me bitch. haha... the story of my life. Ok i'm getting really tired now, and will probably pass out as soon as this post is done...sooooo bye peoples.

24 comments:

  1. Considering the fact that I may have been directly affected from it, yes dimensional bleeding sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Don't talk to me

      Delete
    2. I think its the wonderful person who cut off your arm...

      Delete
    3. Is it? What's the matter? Did the ugly cat thing who I won't say the name of get your tongue?

      Delete
  3. Actually, it's not me. Sorry, dear, you're mistaken. I've decided to actually sign my messages! Aren't you all proud of me!

    And Carter...my patient patient, I am far from finished with you. Like said, a legless Runner would be very interesting. But, I have other matters to attend to first.

    By the way, dear, I'm always watching your blog. Just because I stay silent doesn't mean I'm not here. Anyone ever tell you that you look so...peaceful and calm when you're asleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I guess... Now I think I'm gonna stop sleeping for awhile...

      Delete
  4. Okay, okay...

    I leave for ONE MONTH. ONE. And all THIS happens.

    What're you moving at hyperspeed or something? Slow down, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's been an eventful month. For everyone.

      Delete
    2. Ok, question... were you the one who snuck into my house and stole the tea I made?

      Delete
    3. Me? Steal tea? I would never. There was this cup that I borrowed a while ago. I put it back where I found it, though, I promise.

      Delete
    4. Which cup? It better not be my black one...

      Delete
    5. I guess you'll find out soon, won't you?

      Delete
    6. ...Anybody wanna fill me in on WHO THE HECK this creep is? I'm lost.

      Delete
    7. What do you mean by I'll find out soon? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY CUP?!

      Delete
    8. Well, I had to borrow one for an experiment. I put it back though.

      Delete
    9. Please tell me which cup it is, so I can go break it.

      Delete
    10. How about...no. Does that sound good?

      Delete
    11. Don't worry it'll be fine. It won't have any odd tastes, and it's clean. It definitely won't kill you, I'm saving that pleasure for later.

      Delete
    12. Then I guess you wont mind when I say I dont believe you one bit.

      Delete
    13. What part is so hard to believe?

      Delete
    14. The whole thing about the cup being safe. Sorry If I dont exactly trust the word of the dude who wants to chop me up. Things like that tend to make people uneasy.

      Delete
    15. Well, I guess it depends on your definition of safe. Plus whenever I decide to, as you so eloquently put it, 'chop you up', I'll be sure to give an advance warning. Of maybe about a minute.

      Delete