Saturday, July 13, 2013

ok...sooo... B is dead... And guess who killed him? If you guessed chaos then your right. The stupid bitch was hunting, and saw him, and thought to herself hey look its B, lets go kill him, and probably make kendra mad. *sigh* She also saw him as a threat to me and my 'love life'. Well thanks alot bitch, that really helps alot... On a lighter note...theres a guy I really like right now... I would tell you who it is, but a few already know, and I know at least one person will freak out over it and be all "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?" I'm pretty sure most of you know him in one way or another, but i'm not gonna tell you who it is, to avoid any massive freakouts. Ok? ok. Out of the people that know, most of them are already planning my wedding... COME ON PEOPLE!! THIS RELATIONSHIP JUST STARTED CALM YOUR TITS, AND STOP PLANNING A WEDDING THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN FOR AWHILE IF AT ALL. Its just all very weird for me. To tell you the truth...I might tell some of you who it is really soon. I'm really happy about this, and he isnt half as crazy as everyone painted him to be. Well...maybe... :)

22 comments:

  1. Au revoir, B. It's a shame.

    You didn't and still don't seem to particularly care for him. This makes me inclined to warn your new beau, and not just to avoid the possibility of Involvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wishing that he was still around, it's nice to see how others deal with this stuff.

    And Kendra: Do you need help planning a (non-)wedding? (I'm just kidding by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too shall hit the next person who asks to plan her wedding. IT'S MY JOB TO PLAN IT!

      Delete
    2. Sanna: Nuh-uh she already said I could. I am the wedding planner here. :P

      Med: Not as much of a shame as you would think, also her new beau is really strong, I mean REALLY strong so there's not much to worry about.

      Kendra: He is too as crazy as everyone painted him out to be! But I'll trust him, until he loses it again.

      Delete
    3. Everyone's fighting over the job! Where's the pop-corn!

      Delete
    4. I said I'd do it first!

      Oh fine, have it your way. Do I get to be on the guest list, or can I participate? CAN I BE THE VICAR? Wait no. Carter. I nominate Carter to be the vicar.

      Delete
    5. Because you're the calmest one of us!

      Delete
    6. Me? Calm? I guess I'll go with that.

      Delete
  3. Isnt anyone even wondering who the guy is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...if you're offering to tell.

      Delete
    2. I do not believe you would know him Carter...

      and Sanna I'll put you on the guest list.....maybe

      Delete
    3. Probably not. I don't many people. I tend to try and keep to myself.

      Delete
    4. Sanna is cool... IF there ever was a wedding, she is for sure on the guest list.

      Delete
    5. Yay! Thanks. Kelevra said that if I fell in love with someone, he'd kill them. So no wedding for me, but if there was, you guys would all be invited!

      Anyway Kendra, your fella. Do I know him, have I heard of him?

      Delete
    6. Sigh...fine I'll put her on the guest list. and Kelevera actually said that? Wow....kind of sucks.

      and I'll go ahead and answer that one. Yes I believe you've heard of him....

      Delete
    7. Put me on the guest list too, please? I've never been to a wedding before.

      Delete
    8. Well of course, you gave me the ability to walk again. So I know your cool. I feel like if Sanna were to show up Kelevera would to.

      Delete