Monday, May 13, 2013

Fine

Ok,so I'm fine. I saw what B posted about me and the phone call, but I'm ok. I called him earlier, because I was bored. I got a horrible headache, and started coughing for no reason. I wanted to keep talking to him even though the cough was getting worse, and my chest was hurting. I put my hand over my mouth, and realized I was starting to cough up blood, which is probably not a very good sign. I ran to the bathroom, and turned the sink on so I could clean up the blood, and could hear B frantically calling my name over the phone. I said don't worry, coughing up blood. He obviously didn't hear me because I could hear him saying what over and over. I was about to answer him, when I started coughing again. I looked up from the sink, and saw you know who standing near the door. That is probably the closest I've ever been to it. It scared me, so I screamed and dropped the phone. I took a huge step backwards, but trip on the carpet and fell. I think I hit my head or something, because the next thing I know I'm on my bed, with the mother of all migraines  and have no idea how I got there.  My head is still throbbing, and hurts like hell, and I'm still coughing just not as bad now.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nasty attack. Painkillers and fluids will help, maybe some antiflamme for the chest. Good to know you're okay.

    ReplyDelete