Friday, May 24, 2013

Ok, things are better right now. 1 of the 2 people is no longer wanting me dead, and aporia is no longer a problem to me. Now I just have to deal with Douchenozzle, but I think I have that part handled. Lets just say   I have a really good friend, who is helping me with it. I'm ready for you Douchnozzle, so come at me bro. Show me what you got. In other news, B is a dumbass and is probably gonna get himself killed trying to impress me. The idiot thinks he can take on Douchnozzle all by himself, when not even I will( And come on, it has to be crazy when not even a crazy person like me will try it)

9 comments:

  1. My advice: tie B up and lock him in a closet to prevent him from getting himself killed.

    -Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do to the second person, uccidere the fool in a back ally Esecuzione style? Good for you, and it is always good to have amico's willing to help. Favor for a Favor right, and this B character needs to learn this valuable lesson: there will always be someone out there that can Porta il tuo asino out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second person's Aporia, Ash took care of her.

      Delete
    2. No...it actually wasnt. There was another. And lets just say its the person helping me now.

      Delete
    3. Interesting how that all works out, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. If B gets a bit out of hand, just remind him of what happened to me. Both of you need to steer clear of him, he is not worth losing any limbs or lives over. I'm sitting here hoping that he'll be killed in some stupid accident before he can cause more harm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like How you are going to extreme lengths to keep my Identity secret thank you for that doesn't interrupt my normal life I've been keeping -D

    ReplyDelete