Friday, May 3, 2013

Hey.

Ok, i'm gonna steal a rose thing here...  so enjoy the music. Ok, so to answer med's question yes I probably will do what you told me to Jared something in the future, because honestly hes just really pissing me off right now, I mean trying to kill me is excusable, but DO NOT FUCK WITH B YOU BASTARD.  To what roy said about the relationship thing, your right, and we are being really stupid right now, I know. B is kinda weak, and he'll probably be the first to go which will be hard for me,but I'll get over it and we both gonna die in the end so why not have fun with it right?-Sincerely a honest idiot. To Spyre, thanks for telling me who Luna is, though honestly I'm a little concerned now. And to carter, what did slenderman say about me? I'm dying with curiosity right now, I just gotta know. Please tell me?

13 comments:

  1. I regret making that comment now. You're starting to worry me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "B is kinda weak, and he'll probably be the first to go which will be hard for me,but I'll get over it and we both gonna die in the end so why not have fun with it right?"

      This worries me, for reasons even I'm not sure about. You seem to be getting a tad nihilistic here. The future's not set in stone.

      Delete
    2. Dont take this the wrong way. I mean I really will try my best to keep him around for awhile,and he might be stronger than I think, I was just saying that chances are he would be the first to go. In a time like this we're probably all gonna die sooner or later.

      Delete
  2. Kendra, I can't. I'm sorry, but it looks like it's something that'll happen in your future. I'm sorry, I truly am. And, if I tell you, it would make it far worse. All I can and will say is this: I don't envy your future. You've a very hard path ahead of you. Sorry, again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really surprising. Don't worry I understand that you cant tell me any exacts, its fine.

      Delete
  3. Yeah..... She is not something to mess with. Keep a flashlight on you, don't go into dark places, and watch out for mysterious shadows and ravens. Don't try to fight them, they will drop you in the Dark and torture you into becoming a Shadow. Which isn't so bad after you take the pills, but that's because the pills take your humanity. Be careful.

    -Spyre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ravens? weird shadows? uh oh....

      Delete
    2. Be right back...gonna go turn on a ton of lights, and send the electric bill soaring.

      Delete
  4. I was not calling you stupid. Your right that in times like these life is usually short and sooner or later B will be killed or used against you. Have fun while you can and do your best to protect him. I only said what I said so you'd be prepared for when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you didnt call me stupid, I was acknowledging it myself, since I have a tendency to go alot of stupid shit.

      Delete