Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Allies.

Posting this from school right now. Ok so found a guy named marcus who understands all of this. He looked at me in math, said a proxy got you huh? and gestured at my arm. He told me that he knew of my problem from the very start, and had similar issues, but havent had any trouble for 3 months now. He said that he felt responsible for me in a way, and wanted to help me out. I would expect for a guy whom seemingly got away from all this madness that he wouldnt wanna go back, but apparently its the complete opposite. He wants back in. He wants to help the runners, he wants to be part of what he calls his runner family, and thinks hes now disconnected from this family. He told me that being away from everything made him feel lonely and kinda guilty that hes ok but his family isnt. I know this sounds stupid, but I kinda trust him. Hes really cool, and doesnt scare the crap out of me like Jared did.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...

    Something about this doesn't seem right to me. I would be wary.

    ReplyDelete