Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day off

Ok so I went outside today and saw slendy standing in the road outside my house just stareing at me, or at least I think it was me he was stareing at. No way was I walking to school now. So I got my grandmother to drive me to school. I was late to school, so all the hallways were pretty empty, and the hall I go down to get to my first period class was completely empty. So I was walking down the hall when I got a creepy feeling someone was watching me. I turned around and you'll never guess who I saw. one word. Jared. And he was wearing a black hoodie and was just standing there smiling in a creepy way. He then said something along the lines of I knew you wouldn't meet me so I came to you. I then turned around and ran to my class. B has that class with me so I told him what happened. I looked up at the window on the door and saw him stareing in. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach and was gonna throw up so I ran out the back door and found a bathroom. When I returned to the class, the teacher gave me a pass to the office and I was able to go home. I think I'll just lie low for awhile and take a big nap. I dont wanna handle anymore drama today.

No comments:

Post a Comment