Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New blog

So I had another blog( kendrachaos.blog.com) but for some reason it wont let me log in anymore, which sucks like alot. It wouldnt even let me look at the page..... I'll be writing about a certain tall dude in a suit. If your reading this you probably either 1. know what I'm talking about and thats why your here, 2. just found  it here or 3. know what this is about and think it will be cool to read. I'm just gonna say if you have no clue leave now and look at some cute blog about puppies and my little pony. But knowing how people are you are just gonna read it anyway, and not care about consequences, and think you should do completely opposite of what I say... cause thats really a smart thing to do you guys( sarcasm). I'm not some genius person who has all the answers. Truth be told I'm still kinda new at all this, and just writing down what happens, what i find out, or just venting. I have no schedule of when I post things. I could post anything whenever. Ok so as some of you had read in my old blog a friend told me i could scare away big black and faceless with incense..... thats a load of crap people. I did it for 3 days and nothing happened ( even tho he said it should work within a day) so B just got left alone for awhile... had nothing to do with his theory, and he actually encountered it yesterday, showing that he was wrong, but it was funny to see him run at me screaming that he saw him, and he was basicly in tears, which made me feel bad, but i still laughed (shame on me I know). Yep hes not gonna last long at all. Hes too weak and cry babyish..... (god I feel bad for saying it tho). Ok people, so if I find anything else, or see him again I'll probably update( unless of course he gets me first or I turn into a hollow slendy servant)

1 comment:

  1. Incense? Can't stand the stuff. If anything the strong smell should scare him away. Then again he doesn't have a nose.

    ReplyDelete