Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Damnit

I left it logged in? Ok he obviously took my laptop.How the hell did he even get into my house?! So anyway I went to B's house, and found him unconscious on the floor. The fucker knocked him out. So Jared comes out from the kitchen with a knife and starts laughing. He then said I knew you'd come bitch, and runs at me with the damn knife. I tried to get out of the way and ended up tripping over my own legs. He gets down and tries stabbing me but I kicked him hard in a certain place( lets just say I dont think hes ever gonna have kids of his own now) As I'm trying to get away he stabbed me in the shoulder. I know that I fell to the ground but thats all I remember till I was woken by B. We found another note That said: I WILL RETURN. He better not. Me and B went back to my house, and did something about my stab wound. It really hurts right now, I know my grandmother will make me go to the hospital if she finds out. So i'll have to hide it from her for awhile. So I get to my house and when I went onto here I found that Jared had posted something. How did he even...... Ok so it was really dumb and I kinda laughed at how pathetic it was. I mean come on if your gonna write something on here at least make it sound like you have even the slightest brains. Ok carter you were right about him, and even worse things could have happened if I had followed him, or went to meet him. I still dont know what his problem is, but I'm not gonna be around him long enough to ever find out.

2 comments:

  1. I really recommend getting that knife wound checked out at a hospital. Telling your grandmother you were jumped by a man with a knife would not involve her and isn't all that inaccurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably will. I hate pain, and the fact that I actually got stabbed has me scared shitless. I called B a wimp, but look at me.

    ReplyDelete