Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weird dreams.

Ok, so I've been having weird dreams for the last week. In all them I see marcus, B, my friend sheila, and a redhead girl I've never seen before holding hands and standing in front of a dark foggy forest. They all start saying something I cant understand, that sounds like its maybe in a different language.All of them except the redhead. She never says anything, just stands there holding their hands with her eyes closed. Always at the end either sheila, B, or marcus smile at me and then say: Go to the trees, the tall one waits. Ok,so I took a nap earlier( at about 7) and this time the dream was different. They were all holding hands as usual and the three were talking the gibberish, but this time at the end, the redhead opened her eyes, let go of B's hand, and ran up to me. She looked me in the eyes and I realized she had all black eyes which was scary. This chick grabbed my hand and said: Turn to the shadows, trust not the trees, only the dark is your friend. She then turned toward the woods, and I followed her gaze to see a huge dark figure start to step from the trees. She turned back to me, screamed run and thats when I woke up. So I have always had a weird thing with my dreams in the past, where if I had a dream more than once whatever it was would either come true, or symbolize something major that was about to happen to me. This is the first time I've had a reoccurring dream like this in 2 years, so I'm not sure if it really means anything or not.

3 comments:

  1. This sort of thing is fairly common. From my perspective this seems like you're offered a choice or pseudochoice; which Fear to serve? It seems you've caught the interest of two.

    Of course, my recommendation is 'neither'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. You saw Luna?

    Darkness must be after you now...

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete