Sunday, April 14, 2013

hey people Im here with B right now, and hes doing ok, after the whole running away in tears thing (geez) I'm going to let him write something on here soon because he keeps nagging at me about it and is too lazy too make his own damn blog. He might be a nuisance sometimes but i'm happy hes ok. I guess thats what happens when you get a bit too comfortable and used to not seeing him. So anyway B just found a spot to hide and get his head clear, then he came to my house when he had it together. We're trying to plan what we should do next. We might annoy the heck out of each other but I think we could both really help each other right now, and hes someone who understands what I'm going through. Before B came over I kept seeing some weird guy with a black hoodie pace back and force on the side walk in front of my house for awhile. It started to make me uncomfortable and I was about to get my older brother and his baseball bat, but before i could he walked up to my door, threw something at it, then ran away. I went out to see what it was and found a balled up piece of paper that said: ALL WILL BE REVEALED. I have no idea what that means and it might have nothing to do with anything. Maybe a wrong house, or a practical joke or something, but i figured I better put this up anyway just in case it means something of any importance. I never saw the person's face because they had it down, or turned away the whole time. I will put pictures of it up soon for anyone who wants to know what it looks like. Ok on a last note: Carter I really hope your ok right now. Jack said you were but I DO NOT trust him in any way yet, and probably wont till I learn a little more about him and his intentions. I cant really say for sure why I dont but I just dont. I just have a bad feeling about him. And a small hint of anger at the fact that he hacked into your account and is screwing with it without your permission.   

2 comments:

  1. I'm fine. Just a bit battered. Don't worry, I'll live. Be careful, if someone tries to set up a meeting with you or anything similar, decline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your doing ok, and I will definitely decline any offer to meet someone. kinda hard to figure out who you can really trust at a time like this, so to stay on the safe side I'll just distrust anyone till I know for sure.

    ReplyDelete