Monday, April 15, 2013

Hoodie dude

 Hoodie boy is back. Hes in front of my house right now pacing back and forth again. What normal human would be doing this at almost 6 in the morning? I'm sitting on the couch next to the front window, looking out as I type this right now. Hes not doing much just pacing and its starting to freak me out right now. This dude is seriously out of it. Ok hes standing there looking towards the window now, but I dont know if he sees me here watching him or not. I cant really see his face because he has the hood up and his head downish. Hes walking towards the house now. Ok hes in front of the door, but hes just standing there and I hear laughter. I just noticed that hes wearing a black backpack, but I still cant see his face, because he wont look at the window, so I think he knows i'm watching. he took what looks like a notebook from his backpack, but I cant tell whathesdoing with it. He just threw what looks like paper at the window and walked away. B said I should follow him next time he comes but theres no way in hell i'm doing that right now. Its really early, I still dont know who that is, and I'm afraid they have a weapon or something. I would go out and get whatever he threw but like I said I dont know if he had a weapon and I dont know if he really left or not. I'll get a knife in a little while and go get whatever it was. I'll update in a little while to tell you what it was. maybe 30 minutes? 10? a hour? Idk. I'm really freaked out by this so it might be awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment