Sunday, April 14, 2013

Secrets and Lies.

B has been keeping things from me.... Ok so the person who first introduced us was a guy named Jared  He was one of my friends, and he noticed how jumpy I was when this all began, so he asked me what was up. I, not really thinking at all told him everything, and he told me the same was happening to him. He knew B had the same problem as me so he introduced us. Having 2 other people who understood was great and I felt that I had a support system of sorts. Well Jared just disappeared about a month ago, and left no hint of where he went, so we thought that slendy had got him, or it was the work of a proxy. Jared called me about a half hour ago. He told me that the whole slendy thing had been a joke to him. He never really had a problem and B had told him the same story that I did so he thought he would introduce us, and that since we were both so pathetic we could date or something. Jared said he had just run away to Portland for a month because he hated his mom so much. According to him he found out that what we talked about was true while in Portland and so he was back again hoping for our help. Jared called B last week, and told him, but for some reason B never told me about any of this, and I was totally in the dark until Jared called me. This is totally unlike B, and he usually would be the first one to tell anything like this. B told Jared some things that he never told me, and gave him the URL to my blog. Jared told me not to listen to carter about not meeting people, and that he wanted me and B to meet him somewhere. All of this seems a little suspicious to me, especially the fact that he told me not to listen to carter. He also seemed a little off on the phone, just not like himself, and I feel like something just isn't right here. I don't know about meeting him, but i'm gonna trust carter on this one. I have told B not to do anything without talking to me first.
OH BTW! heres the picture of the paper that I promised

No comments:

Post a Comment