Tuesday, April 16, 2013

THAT IDIOT....

B just called me and said hes with jared. He went to B house and the idiot actually let him in. He wants me to come over to talk . I have no idea what to do right now. Jared is obviously out of it, and I dont want B anywhere near him. I'm thinking I should go over there to help B, because before he hung up I heard creepy laughter, and Jared saying gonna have fun. It was the same laugh as hoodie guy the other night and i'm really scared for B. He wont answer the phone now, so I gotta go help. Dont worry i'll bring my knife in case he tries anything. I decided to post this in case something happens to me. So much for no drama today. Sorry carter but this is something I have to do...

1 comment:

  1. Your friend's in danger. It's a good thing that you're going to help, keep your wits about you. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete