Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fun in Portland...

Ok, so I had to go to Portland today with my grandmother. NEVER AGAIN. My little brother had a doctors appointment there, so I had to go, but she didnt make me actually go in. I was allowed to leave and do whatever I wanted.I used to live in portland so I know it like the back of my hand, so my first thought was"hey lets go to that creepy park you played in as a kid." I decided to go because it was super close. Ok, so I went there and it was basicly empty, except for like 3 hooded teenagers sitting on a bench facing away from me. Ok, so I went over to some swings and sat down on one of them, and put my headphones in. I was there for a good 5 minutes, when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. It scared the shit out of me. I turned around and guess who I saw? One disgusting word: Jared... Seeing him scared me and made me jump off the swing. He wasnt alone. The 3 guys I saw,were just him and 2 other dudes. New friends of Jared maybe? You would think they would at least be decent enough to show me their faces and not hide them under masks. I just didnt notice it was them because I couldnt see their faces, and you see alot of hooded punk/ swag fags in Portland. So long story short, I knocked out one guy, pretty sure I broke Jared's nose when I slammed his face into a tree, and ran away from the second guy. I swear I'm so done with this shit.

3 comments:

  1. To bad you didn't meet my friend in Portland he would of took good care of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come anytime someone has a problem, you always appear out of nowhere offering hints or help?

      Delete
    2. I mean, not that its bad or anything... but yeah.

      Delete